Barbara L. Schuhmann
- Business Law
- Commercial Law
- Environmental Law
- Contract Law Real Estate Law
- Lien Law
- Construction Law
- Land Use Planning Foreclosures
- General Litigation
- Appellate Practice
- Admitted to Practice, Alaska Bar 1974 and Washington D.C., 1975
- Alaska Bar Association
- Tanana Valley Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- District Court, Alaska
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- Georgetown University, Juris Doctorate, 1974
- American University, cum laude, Bachelor of Arts, History, 1971
- Attorney and Government Relations Specialist, Republic Steel Corporation, Washington, D.C., 1975.
- Research, Public Defender Service, Washington, D.C., 1974.
- Staff Assistant, U.S. Senator Marlow Cook, KY, 1969-1974.