Craig B. Partyka
714 Fourth Avenue, Suite 200
Fairbanks, Alaska 99701
- Family Law
- General Civil Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Appellate Practice
- Limited Liability Companies
- Unfair Trade and Consumer Protection
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Admitted to Practice, Alaska Bar 1999
- Alaska Bar Association
- Tanana Valley Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- District Court, Alaska
- Willamette School of Law, Juris Doctorate and Certificate of Dispute Resolution, 1999
- University of Rochester, Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, 1987
- Shareholder, CSG, Inc. f/k/a Cook, Schuhmann & Groseclose, Inc., 2006 – present
- Associate, Cook, Schuhmann & Groseclose, Inc., 2001-2005
- Law Clerk, Borgeson and Burns, PC, 1999-2000
- Law Clerk, Law Office of Charles E. Cole, Esq., 1997
- Co-Editor, Willamette Law Online, 1997-1999
Professional & Community Activities/Awards
- Member, Alaska Bar Association Tort Law Section.
- Fairbanks Estate Planning Council, President 2002.
- Officer, Board of Directors, Fairbanks Community Behavioral Health Agency – 2001 to Present.
- Attended Practicum in Mediation, Marion County Court, Willamette University, Oregon, 1998.
- Presenter, Statewide Conference- PATHWAYS ’95, Alaska State Conference on Special Education, and University of Alaska Early Childhood Education Conference.