Jo A. Kuchle
714 Fourth Avenue, Suite 200
Fairbanks, Alaska 99701
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Commercial/Banking Law
- Corporations Limited Liability Companies
- Bankruptcy (Creditor Only)
- Admitted to Practice, Alaska Bar 1986
- Alaska Bar Association
- Tanana Valley Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, Master of Laws – Taxation, 1987
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 1986
- University of Alaska Fairbanks, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, 1983
- Of Counsel, CSG, Inc., 2023-present
- Shareholder, CSG, Inc. f/k/a Cook, Schuhmann & Groseclose, Inc., 1997-2022
- Associate, Cook Schuhmann & Groseclose, Inc., 1989-1997
- Associate, Guess & Rudd, 1987-1989
Professional & Community Activities/Awards
- Founding Member and Chair, Golden Heart Community Foundation 1997-present.
- Fairbanks Estate Planning Council, 1989-present.
- Member, Rotary Club of Fairbanks, 2005-present, President 2013-2014.
- Member, Fairbanks Symphony Chorus, 2017-present.
- Director Trainer, Rotary District 5010, 2018-2021.
- Chair, Go Red Fairbanks, 2012 and 2013.
- Former Member, North Star Council on Aging.
- Former Sunday School Teacher, St. Nicholas Parish.
- Vice President, PTA Immaculate Conception School, 1999-2000.
- Immaculate Conception School/Monroe High School Campaign for Enrollment and Campaign for Excellence, 1999-2000.
- Governor’s Appointee, Alaska State Council on the Arts, 1991-1994.
- President, Board of Directors Junior Achievement of Fairbanks, 1991-1992.
- Member, Board of Directors of Junior Achievement of Fairbanks, 1987-1994.
- Member, Board of Directors Dance Omnium, Fairbanks, 1989-1991.
- Seminar Instructor (Estate/Financial Planning), University of Alaska Fairbanks.
- Instructor (Legal Research), University of Alaska Fairbanks School of Continuing Education and College of Liberal Arts, Fall 1990 & 1991, Spring 1995 & 1996.