Robert B. Groseclose
- Commercial Law
- Tort Liability
- Litigation Labor Law
- Worker’s Compensation
- Professional Malpractice
- International Law
- Admitted to Practice, Alaska Bar 1976
- Alaska Bar Association
- Tanana Valley Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Association of Defense Trial Attorneys
- Hofstra University and Catholic University, Juris Doctorate, 1975
- International School of Business, Breukelen, Netherlands, 1969-1970
- University of Oregon, Bachelor of Arts, Economics, 1971
- Of Counsel, CSG, Inc., 2021-present
- Shareholder, CSG, Inc. f/k/a Cook Schuhmann & Groseclose, Inc., 1980-2020
- Associate, Staley, DeLisio & Cook, Inc., 1977-1980
- Associate, Birch, Jermain, Horton & Bittner, Inc., 1976-1977
- Law Clerk, Judges Van Hoomissen, Taylor and Hepp, Alaska Superior Court, 1974
- Staff, U.S. Senator Ted Stevens, 1971-1973
Professional & Community Activities/Awards
- Commissioner, Alaska Commission on Judicial Conduct, 2012-2016.
- Representative Lawyer Member, Alaska Judicial Council 2nd and 4th Judicial Districts, term: 2000-2006.
- Member, Alaska Court System Civil Rules Committee, 1993-2000.
- Member, Alaska Bar Association Employment Law Section.
- Fairbanks Estate Planning Council.
- Advancement Committee Chair, Boy Scouts of America.
- Catholic Schools of Fairbanks, board member.
- Junior Nordic Coach, Nordic Ski Club of Fairbanks.